torsdag 4 februari 2010

No doctor if your English?

Another day, another day of disbelief.
A turd wrote my car off last saturday, i was in hospital sunday, Im not feeling right, so I thought id go to the doctors, I called the practice where I went as a kid, sorry you have to re register. Ok i thought off I trotted to the NH shop passport in had kids in tow, hello I said, I need to register so
I can see a doctor,
Nope we nees proof of tenancy, contract of work, my world of the year followed why???
The ladies at the office where very nice, took time and went int to great detail as to why she could not register me, to put it in a nutshell, Im white middle aged and English, the NHS is over stretched so I can fuck off.
I need a doctor to check me over and confirm what the hospital diagnosed, Im not bothered but the insurance company need that.
What does bother me is the lack of information and access to ny service you have in England if your English.
Soldiers returning from defending this country have so much shit, so many problems trying to get among other thongs, a doctors appointment.
According to the lady If your out of the country for more than 6 months, no matter how much you have paid in to the system you lose all access to the NHS. If your English that is.

Being me, and being pissed off I dragged the kids round 4 different doctors offices.
I counted the people in the waiting rooms of all 4 practices, asked the people waiting questions,
Where are you from
whats wrong with you
how long have you lived here
do you work

Now before you read any further this was in Doncaster, between the hours of 14,00-16.00pm today
a total of 51 people, 8 kids
17 polish
4 albanians
9 english
3 scottish
7 pakistanis
1 Katistan (borats country)
2 Ukraine
8 fuck offs !!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 people said they worked, 1 student
15 piss offs
8 sorry I dont speak English
I think you can see what Im getting at, Now I work and live in Spain, Sweden and England, If I need a doctor in Sweden , Spain I just go and see one, ive paid my dues in which ever country I live and work.
3 of my daughters were born in Sweden, where i have to say health care is fantastic.
My youngest daughter was born in Majorca once again it was fantastic care.
Im a foreigner in those countries, but if asked they would give me medical treatment. and in the past have given me medical treatment.
But here in the good old UK, I can get finance on a very expensive car have half a dozen credit cards run up shit loads of debt, have an iphone, well a few phones, but I can not get a doctors appointment ?
WHAT A JOKE.

So good people the gem of advice I was offered from the lovely lady at the NH shop was ........
Go and Sign on the dole, WHY I WORK I DONT WANT A HANDOUT I WANT TO SEE A DOCTOR.
Its just another example of broken Britain, im not ill, I was hit at a red traffic light by an idiot, I need a doctors note so that the twat who was driving whilst talking on his mobile insurance company can restore me and my car back to health.
Ive contributed in to the system in the UK for 17 working years, cant get a dentist cant get a doctor, and to be honest dont care anymore. ill go to the doctors in Sweden next week,
so good folk until the next time
Be careful
Cheers
Rud

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar