fredag 5 februari 2010

for once I had a good day


Lets be honest people, sometimes you cant find anything to complain about? Not the gang of foreigners gobbing, outside the shopping center, the hobby bobby on his bike ignoring it, some little man syndrome git midgit and his pie eatin missis looking my way, not even the bloke with the hugh grant hair cut and a lisp on 17 million a year(JR) can put a downer on my day today.
The Insurance company gave me a very nice car until mine is crushed or fixed, Im not overdrawn, my little girls have had a top day, and that arrogant overpaid ignorant obnoxious twat John Terry isnt England Captain anymore.
Lets just have a look at the farce JT. Its not the fact that hes had a bit of in & out with a french tart, or a few other bimbos desperate to be in the dailystar, or test drivin a 17 year old in his Bentley whilst listening to Gary Glitter, its the pure arrogance of him and his type, THE PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER, the idea that they can throw money at everybody and anybody and buy silence?.
If JT wants to shag all of his team mates birds who gives a shit, except his team mates ?
ill tell ya now if my best friend humped my missis I would top the pair of em !!!!!!!
But Im just a normal bloke.
JTs wife said she will forgive him? what do you reckon 2 million to the wife, give it a year and they will quietly go there separate ways, 500,000 to that french bird, so she wont sell her story,
In a year shes on Big Brother the return?
No people today I feel Good, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, Im not an MP, or footballer so I can sleep straight in bed, no doubt tomorrow Ill be back to slaggin everybody and everything off, I have to negotiate the M1,M3,M25 and as Mr Rea said this is the rd to hell
Until next time
be lucky
Cheers
Rud

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar