lördag 15 januari 2011

Happy days

2009 finished rather differently than it started.
I gigged in London Surrey Hills hotel, and for the first time in 7 yrs i didnt spend NYE alone! I was With the love of My life, à women who came back into My life in june, in march My partner of 14 yrs and Mum of My girls decided she didnt want to be With Me anymore, thats life........
Patti came to visit we were together 16 yrs ago and had stayed friends.
In june we were together again, jan 11 2011 we married on à carribean beach now that is romantic, true love never dies,

We have taken some stick, alot of lies Said i might add not by us, à women is à dangerous animal when in self pity moad.
Now ive been nice, tried to be polite, the usual stuff help her move from My house, help her sell My house, bring her car back from England (to Sweden) say nothing bad about her to anybody, unlike her, so it didnt come as any surprize when she turned on Me,
I didnt take any of the profits from the house, we agreed, its all for the kids. One problem shes decided to spend it all, she has put the gov on Me about Child support, and thinks that i dont mind that another fella is cashing in on the profit of 14 years work, er wrong, i really am happy for her that she has à New bloke and really do hope she Will be happy, but now i want whats lawfully mine, and im going to get it
Watch this space.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar